Aspirational but Practical
First time millennial homeowners, those who have owned their home for five years or less, are aspirational, but practical about homeownership.
- 85% see homeownership as a good investment.
- 64% are more likely to live in lower-end homes that are aging and in need of fixing up.
- 75% do some degree of DIY in their home.
- 90% are very or extremely interested in learning about home repair and home improvement projects.
- 50% are unwilling to get a loan to take advantage of a deal.