A few days left before Christmas and driving around San Diego neighborhoods it’s nice to see many of them are ready for Christmas dressed up with decorations and lights.
Some street neighborhoods are known to attract visitors who driving there to see the light shows and decorations and it’s common to see kids and adults walking in the sideways admiring those lights.
Christmas lights you ought to see in San Diego
- Balboa Park – Botanical Garden and Jungle Bells at the San Diego Zoo.
- Chula Vista – Whitney St. and Mankato.
- Carmel Mountain Ranch – East and West sides of Stoney Gate Place
- Poway – Cul-de-suc off Twin Peaks Rd and Silverset St.
- Rancho Penasquitos – Oviedo St, off Black Mountain Rd.
- Coronado – Hotel Del Coronado.
- Clairemont – Lana Dr and Jamar, off Mt Abernathy Ave.
- Scripps Ranch – Stonebridge Parkway and Merritage Ct.
- Tierrasanta – Belardo Dr, off Via Valarta at Via Playa De Cortes.
- Mission Bay Christmas Boat Parade of Lights.
- San Diego Bay Parade of Lights.