San Diego Home Loans: Apply
Are you currently on the market seeking to purchase a home in San Diego? Increase your bargain power by being pre-approved for a home loan. In addition, having a loan pre-approval letter is a must when making an offer to purchase a home in San Diego County. Are you ready to refinance your existing home loan in San Diego or are you in need of a home equity loan? Call us at 619-921-0284 to schedule an appointment with a loan officer to take your application in person to start the loan process immediately, or if you prefer click on the Contact Form link to give us your contsct information so a loan officer can contact you at a time that works best for you.
Preparing For Your Meeting With A Loan Officer
To complete the 1003 Mortgage Application, you will need to gather the following documents:
- A purchase contract for the house (if you have one)
- Your bank account numbers and the address of your bank branch, along with checking and savings account statements for the previous 2-3 months
- Pay stubs, W2 withholding forms, tax returns for two years, or other proof of employment and income verification
- Credit card bills for the past few billing periods, or canceled checks for rent or utility bill payments, to show payment history and amount of revolving debt
- Information on other consumer debt such as car loans, furniture loans, student loans and retail credit cards
- Balance sheets and tax returns, if you are self-employed
- Any gift letters, if you are using a gift from a parent or relative or other organization to help pay the down payment and/or closing costs. This letter simply states that the money is in fact a gift and will not have to be repaid.